What is allowed?
1. All photos published on Pixelfinch can be used for free anywhere.
2. You can use them for commercial and noncommercial purposes.
3. You do not need to ask permission from or provide credit to the photographer or Pixelfinch, Giving credit to the photographer or Pixelfich is not necessary but always appreciated.
4. Pixelfinch grants you worldwide copyright license to download, copy, modify, distribute, perform, and use photos from Pixelfinch for free,
5. This license does not include the right to resale photos.
6. Attribution is not required. Giving credit to the photographer or Pixelfich is not necessary but always appreciated.
You can modify the photos from Pixelfinch. Be creative and edit them as you like.
What is not allowed?
Respect our community of professional photographers and keep these restrictions in mind.
1. Identifiable people may not appear in a bad light or in a way that is offensive.
2. Its not allowd to sell photos without modifying it first.
3. Not allowed to imply endorsement of your product by people or brands on the imagery.
4. Its prohibited to redistribute or sell the photos on other stock photo or wallpaper platforms.
5. You can use them on your website, blog, newsletter, presentation, app or templetes, you can also use them for flyers, invitation cards,
postcards and books or product covers.
6. Use them to Create ads, banners and marketing campaigns with photos from Pixelfinch and promote your product.
7. Share them on social media to grow your audience by posting on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube or Twitter.